Submit your abstracts to the 10th NCRI Cancer Conference, 2–5 November 2014
Abstract submission for the 10th NCRI Cancer Conference is now open.
Showcase your work to the UK cancer research community and beyond at the largest cancer research meeting in the UK. Authors of accepted abstracts will have the chance to present in a poster session or to give an oral presentation.
Abstract submission is open until 4 June 2014.
Why submit your abstract?
- Showcase your research and receive feedback from your peers.
- Ensure your work is accessible to the UK and international research community.
- You may be invited to give a talk in a parallel session or in the Spotlight Theatre, directly in the Exhibition Hall.
- You may have a cutting-edge, practice-changing clinical trials abstract and be selected for presentation in the Clinical Trials Showcase.
- Gain recognition from your peers; all abstracts are citable and will be published on the Conference website.
- As author of an accepted abstract, you will have the chance to present your work in a poster session, with dedicated viewing times.
- Win prizes and awards for the best submissions, with the opportunity for your registration, accommodation and/or travel to be paid.
We accept encore abstracts
Planning to present your research at EACR or other conferences before November? We will still consider your abstract for presentation at the 10th NCRI Cancer Conference.