INTERNATIONAL CANCER RESEARCH PARTNERSHIP (ICRP)
The first objective of this group was to set up and maintain the database for the International Cancer Research Partnership. This provides information on cancer research to the value of US$5bn pa, mostly funded in the US and the UK. The partnership is recruiting additional funders with a view to capturing more of the global effort in cancer research.
An analysis of 2005 - 2008 data is now available on the ICRP website.
The International Partners, who comprise organisations from Australia, Canada, France, Japan, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States, meet regularly by teleconference and annually for a round-table discussion. Partners discuss and share experience on using analysis from the database to inform business decisions. Increasingly they plan to share other resources and develop collaborations.
For more information, please contact the Administrative Director of the NCRI Secretariat, In addition to NCRI, the ICR Partners are:
- American Cancer Society
- American Institute for Cancer Research
- Avon Foundation for Women
- California Breast Cancer Research Program
- Canadian Cancer Research Alliance
- The Dutch Cancer Society
- French National Cancer Institute (INCa)
- National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF)
- National Cancer Center (NCC)
- National Cancer Institute
- The National Pancreas Foundation
- Oncology Nursing Society Foundation
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- US Department of Defense, Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs