We have informal contacts and working relationships with other organisations too, including:
- Association of Medical Research Charities The Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC) is a membership organisation of the leading medical and health research charities in the UK.
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Cancer The All Party Parliamentary Group on Cancer (APPGC) brings together MPs and Peers to help improve cancer services. NCRI, alongside other stakeholder groups, supports the secretariat for this group.
- The BioIndustry Association The UK BioIndustry Association (BIA) is the trade association for innovative enterprises involved in UK bioscience.
- Pancreatic Cancer UK Pancreatic Cancer UK is a national charity whose activities encompass support, information, campaigning and research.
- British Lung Foundation The British Lung Foundation is a UK charity that provides support for people with lung disease. They supported the NCRI’s 2010 Review of Research in Mesothelioma and other Asbestos-related diseases.
- Cancer52 Cancer52 is an alliance of more than 40 organisations working to improve outcomes for patients with less common cancers. NCRI is working both with the alliance and several of the research-active member organisations.
- Royal College of Radiologists The Royal college of Radiologists (RCR has approximately 8700 members and Fellows worldwide representing the disciplines of clinical oncology and clinical radiology.
- Target Ovarian Cancer Target Ovarian Cancer is a UK charity that raises funds to help accelerate progress in terms of survival and quality of life.