NCRI Future of Surgery workshop – “Surgery for Metastatic Disease”
Tue 21 Mar 2017
Royal College of Surgeons of England, 35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3PE
More about this event
The fifth and final multidisciplinary NCRI/RCS workshop in the Future of Surgery series is led by Mr Prasanna Sooriakumaran and Mr Hassan Malik. We welcome surgical consultants, trainees, patients, methodologists, trial unit staff and funders to this workshop which aims to create recommendations for future surgical research priorities in surgery for metastatic disease.
Key topics include:
- Resection of metastatic disease
- Surgery vs systemic therapy
- Surgical and other loco-regional treatment of metastatic disease to lung, liver, bone and brain
- Management of the primary tumour in the presence of metastatic disease
- Imaging metastatic burden
Registration has now closed. Please email Seema Alexander with any queries.