After careful consideration and a comprehensive assessment of the available information related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the National Cancer Research Institute (NCRI) has made the difficult decision to postpone the following events:
- NCRI Living With and Beyond Cancer Annual Trials and Networking Meeting: 24th March 2020
- NCRI Colorectal Group Annual Trials Meeting: 29th April 2020
- NCRI Lung Group Annual Trials Meeting: 1st May 2020
- International Cancer Research Partnership (ICRP) 2020 Annual Meeting: 12th – 13th May 2020
- CTRad/SCoR Joint Radiographer Research Workshop – 20th May 2020
- NCRI and Macmillan Cancer Support Cancer-related Fatigue Research Sandpit: 16th – 18th June 2020
This decision was made after a thorough review and discussion of all factors impacting our upcoming events, and the ability of delegates, speakers, presenters and sponsors to take part. The health and safety of our delegates is the NCRI’s highest priority and we have been closely monitoring the national and international developments during the last few weeks related to COVID-19. Whilst we believe that postponing upcoming events is the right decision to safeguard our delegates, we also understand that it is disappointing for all participants and would like to thank you for your patience and support at this difficult time.
Additional information regarding registration refunds, hotel/travel cancellations, and sponsorship cancellation is available below. We are currently exploring all options and investigating the possibility of running events later in the year, either as a face-to-face gathering or remotely. We will announce the dates and location of the rescheduled events as soon as they are confirmed.
Our deepest sympathies go out to everyone affected by this global health crisis.