Together we will: Accelerate the translation of cancer-related research into practice
One of our strategic goals is to accelerate the translation of cancer-related research into practice.
Below are some case studies that demonstrate the impact of our work in this area:
- The DISCOVERY programme: A programme to change cancer diagnosis.
- Our Living With and Beyond Cancer initiative.
- Eliminating age restriction in cancer clinical trials.
- A ‘Dragon’s Den’ workshop to improve research through Consumer involvement.
- Identifying more harm than good: The PRIMETIME breast cancer study.
- Transforming the way that head and neck cancer is monitored.
- Developing a consensus for the future of radiotherapy-drug research.
- Developing better cancer trials for non-small cell lung cancers.