Together we will: Continuously improve the quality and relevance of research related to cancer
One of our strategic goals is to continuously improve the quality and relevance of research related to cancer.
Below are some case studies that demonstrate the impact of our work in this area:
- The DISCOVERY programme: A programme to change cancer diagnosis.
- Our Living With and Beyond Cancer initiative.
- A biobank resource to transform Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia research.
- Eliminating age restriction in cancer clinical trials.
- A ‘Dragon’s Den’ workshop to improve research through Consumer involvement.
- Identifying more harm than good: The PRIMETIME breast cancer study.
- Transforming the way that head and neck cancer is monitored.
- Developing a consensus for the future of radiotherapy-drug research.
- Developing better cancer trials for non-small cell lung cancers.
- Benchmarking radiotherapy research excellence
- Investigating kinder treatments in head and neck cancer: The PATHOS study