Together we will: Seize opportunities and address challenges in research related to cancer
One of our strategic goals is to seize opportunities and address challenges in research related to cancer.
Below are some case studies that demonstrate the impact of our work in this area:
- The DISCOVERY programme: A programme to change cancer diagnosis.
- Our Living With and Beyond Cancer initiative.
- A biobank resource to transform Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia research.
- Eliminating age restriction in cancer clinical trials.
- A ‘Dragon’s Den’ workshop to improve research through Consumer involvement.
- Identifying more harm than good: The PRIMETIME breast cancer study.
- Transforming the way that head and neck cancer is monitored.
- Using the NCRI Database to create a roadmap of cancer research funding in Wales.
- Developing a consensus for the future of radiotherapy-drug research.
- Developing better cancer trials for non-small cell lung cancers.