NCRI Gynaecological Cancer Trials Meeting 2019
Date: 28 November
Duration: All Day
Location: The Hallam Conference Centre, London
More about this event
Registration open for NCRI Gynaecological Group 2019 Trials Meeting
The NCRI Gynaecological Group are delighted to announce that the 2019 Trials Meeting will be held on Thursday 28 November 2019 at The Hallam Conference Centre, London.
The aims of the conference are to:
- bring together experts in cervix and vulva, endometrial and ovarian cancer research
- promote current NCRI trials;
- disseminate the results of closed trials
- discuss and engender collaboration in the development of future national trials;
- provide networking opportunities across disciplines and between researchers and pharmaceutical company representatives
- provide continuing professional development
The agenda for this meeting has now been made available. Read it by clicking on the button below.
Registration for this meeting is now OPEN, please see below for the link to the registration page.
Find out more about the sponsorship opportunities we have available for this event.
Industry and commercial- £150
Consultant/Clinician/Senior Academics – £110
AHP/Nurse/Trial coordinators/Trainee – £50
Full time Student (proof will be required) – £30
Patient/Carer – £30
If you are a NCRI Consumer Forum member please email email@example.com
Open to all
Registration and payment required