NCRI Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer Trials Meeting 2019
Date: 8 October
Duration: All Day
Location: Cavendish Conference Centre, Marylebone, London.
More about this event
The NCRI Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer Group are delighted to announce that the 2019 Annual Trials Meeting will be held on Tuesday 8 October 2019 at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London.
The aims of the conference are:
- the promotion of current NCRI trials;
- the dissemination of the results of closed trials
- to discuss and engender collaboration in the development of future national trials;
- to provide networking opportunities across disciplines and between researchers and pharmaceutical company representatives
- to provide continuing professional development
The programme for this event has now been made available. Read it by clicking on the button below.
Registration for this meeting is now OPEN, please see below for the link to the registration page.
Find out more about the sponsorship opportunities we have available for this event.
Industry and commercial- £150
Consultant/Clinician/Senior Academics – £110
AHP/Nurse/Trial coordinators/Trainee – £50
Full time Student (proof will be required) – £30
Patient/Carer – £30
If you are an NCRI Consumer Member please email Christiana.Ogunbote@ncri.org.uk
Open to all
Registration and payment required