NCRI Urological Cancers Trials Meeting 2019
Date: 7 October
Duration: All Day
Location: Cavendish Conference Centre, London
More about this event
The NCRI Urological Cancer Groups are delighted to announce that the 2019 Trials Meeting will be held on Monday 7 October 2019 at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London.
The aims of the conference are:
- bring together experts in prostate, kidney, bladder & testis cancer research
- promotion of current NCRI trials;
- dissemination of the results of closed trials
- to discuss and engender collaboration in the development of future national trials;
- to provide networking opportunities across disciplines and between researchers and pharmaceutical company representatives
- to provide continuing professional development
A draft agenda for this meeting has now been made available. Read it by clicking on the button below.
Registration for this meeting is now OPEN, please see below for the link to the registration page.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, please consult the Events Sponsorship brochure below.
Industry and commercial- £150
Consultant/Clinician/Senior Academics – £110
AHP/Nurse/Trial coordinators/Trainee – £50
Full time Student (proof will be required) – £30
Patient/Carer – £30
If you are a NCRI Consumer Forum member please email Christiana.Ogunbote@ncri.org.uk
Open to all
Registration and payment required