Skip to content
The NCRI LWBC Group Objectives are as follows:
- Raise awareness of research into outcomes for people with cancer at all stages of disease, including longterm survivorship and at end of life; and for their carers.
- Stimulate new studies using a range of current and innovative approaches, into improving and measuring outcomes.
- Design and secure funding for research supporting our aim.
- Collaborate with other research groups both in the UK and abroad to achieve our aim
- Seek new sources of funding for research meeting our aim.
- Increasing outputs of the Group with respect to publications and presentations.
- Advise and support other researchers in the NCRI to design their own studies into measuring and improving patient outcomes.