The NCRI Future of Surgery workshop series launched in September 2015, with an open call for applications to lead one of five surgical workshops. Workshop leads have now been appointed.
We will be hosting a series of five workshops over the next two years, in partnership with the Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSEng).
Following an open call for applications to lead the workshops, we are pleased to announce that five individuals from the surgical community have been selected.
- Mr Angus McNair – Outcome measures in surgery studies
- Mr Stephen Price – Technology trials in surgery
- Ms Lynda Wyld – Selecting patients for surgery
- Mr Stuart McIntosh – Extent of surgery
- Mr Hassan Malik & Mr Prasanna Sooriakumaran – Surgery for metastatic disease
The workshop series will run from May 2016 – March 2017.