Registration open for NCRI Urological Cancers Trials Meeting 2019
The NCRI Urological Cancer Groups are delighted to announce that the 2019 Trials Meeting will be held on Monday 7 October 2019 at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London.
The aims of the conference are:
- the meeting will bring together experts in prostate, kidney, bladder & testis cancer research
- the promotion of current NCRI trials;
- the dissemination of the results of closed trials
- to discuss and engender collaboration in the development of future national trials;
- to provide networking opportunities across disciplines and between researchers and pharmaceutical company representatives
- to provide continuing professional development
Registration for this meeting is now OPEN, please see below for the link to the registration page. Full agenda available in due course.
Industry and commercial- £150
Consultant/Clinician/Senior Academics – £110
AHP/Nurse/Trial coordinators/Trainee – £50
Full time Student (proof will be required) – £30
Patient/Carer – £30
If you are a NCRI Consumer Forum member please email Christiana.Ogunbote@ncri.org.uk