The NCRI Gynaecological Group is a multi-disciplinary community of researchers and consumers focused on clinical and translational issues relating to gynaecological cancer research. The group works closely with clinical research networks, funders and national and international researchers to develop research to improve outcomes for gynaecological cancer patients and identify areas of unmet need.
The group routinely identifies priorities in gynaecological cancer research and dynamic working groups are established to address each priority.
NCRI Gynaecological Group strategic priorities:
- Early detection
- Personalised medicine
- Rare cancer: vulval cancer
- Improve wellbeing in women undergoing treatment for gynaecological cancers
How can I get involved?
- Attend a proposals guidance meeting to receive feedback on your idea for gynaecological cancer research
- Join the NCRI Early Career Researcher Forum if you are interested in pursuing a career in gynaecological cancer research
- Express interest in joining the NCRI Consumer Forum if you are a patient, carer or have personal experience of gynaecological cancer
- Join the NCRI Gynaecological Network to be kept up to date on future opportunities